Sunday, March 13, 2011

HOLLAAAA!!

The San Francisco Human Rights Commission (SFHRC) has approved what is seen as a "groundbreaking report" on  "Bisexual Invisibility: Impacts and Recommendations" (link to download the full PDF in the article). Approval by the SFHRC comes after the approval given by The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Advisory Committee (LGBTAC) in January, giving the report "even more credibility as an official government report."

I've already downloaded and read through most of it. Aside from the statistics, most of the content wasn't shocking to me, but I'm part of a very small minority on this issue (since it's my people and since I'm one of those obnoxious activists). For the average person, the language is very accessible and it's not preachy. It's straightforward, realistic and clear.

Movin' up in the world... a little tiny bit. :)

No comments: